SULA 35 series is a patented design for horizontal mount fixtures. It provides a cost-effective LED retrofit option for medium and large HID fixtures without having to remove and replace the fixture itself, keeping the original estetic of the pole/fixture combination yet upgrading it with LED lighting technology.
SULA 35 LED lamp has a rotatable socket and it can be unfolded once installed giving 180 directional light and avoids the loss of typical 360 LED corn lamps. This results in much more effective lumen maintenance and the cost savings are higher due to utilizing the 180 distribution of lumens.
The product envelop is critical and you should make sure the envelope size required meets the fixture you are intending to retrofit.
You can utilize our LED calculator to calculate your savings
Characteristics of SULA 35 Series LED Retrofit Lamp:
- 130 lm/watt.
- 180° beam angle. The lamp body unfolds to provide directional lighting, the most efficient state of lumen usage. Lumens are not lost to the reflector.
- 2 Sizes, 9600, 13200 lumens.
- Replaces 250W – 400W HPS, HID lamps.
- Ideal for horizontal mount fixtures. Large shoeboxes’ especially.
- Rotatable socket.
- A support stand is included to eliminate any sagging/play on the socket due to the weight of the LED lamp.
- 5-year warranty
- UL and DLC listed
- Install into mogul socket, turn the rotatable lamp body to face the desired area, and unfold lamp to fully illuminate the desired area.
- Ballast bypass; connects to line voltage.
- Flame-retardant casing.
- Instant-on with no warmup.