SULA 38 series is a patented design for horizontal mount fixtures. It provides a cost-effective LED retrofit option for small to medium HID fixtures without having to remove and replace the fixture itself, keeping the original estetic of the pole/fixture combination yet upgrading it with LED lighting technology.
SULA 38 LED lamp has a rotatable socket and it can be directed once installed giving 180 directional light and avoids the loss of typical 360 LED corn lamps. This results in much more effective lumen maintenance and the cost savings are higher due to utilizing the 180 distribution of lumens. The product envelop is critical and you should make sure the envelope size required meets the fixture you are intending to retrofit.
You can utilize our LED calculator to calculate your savings
Characteristics of SULA 38 Series LED Retrofit Lamp:
- 150 lm/watt.
- 180° beam angle. Most efficent state of lumen usage. Lumens are not lost to the reflector
- 3 Sizes, 4 Wattages, 3000, 4500, 6000, 9000 lumens
- Replaces 100W-250W HPS, HID lamps.
- Ideal for horizontal mount fixtures. Medium and small shoeboxes especially
- Rotatable socket to adjust beam angle.
- A support stand is included to eliminate any sagging/play on the socket due to the weight of the LED lamp.
- 5-year warranty
- UL and DLC listed
- Install into mogul socket, turn the rotatable lamp body to face desired area.
- Ballast bypass; connects to line voltage.
- Flame-retardant casing.
- Instant-on with no warmup.