- Long life, efficient, ultra bright white LED.
- 12W (2 LEDs x 6.0 watt) per unit.
- Mirror-bright reflector and prismatic polycarbonate refractor.
- Can be used as a Normally-ON or Normally-OFF light as well as on a switched circuit.
- Provides 1286 lumens in AC mode and 350 lumens in EM mode.
- Surface mount via easy-connect back plate that fits most standard size junction boxes.
- Universal K/O pattern on back plate for wall mount.
- Threaded opening at the top of the enclosure for conduit mount.
- Decorative, Low Profile, architectural design.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Sealed and gasketed.
- Universal 120-277VAC voltage.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 4.8V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24
- Self-diagnostic test feature continually diagnoses unit performance and tests system to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety codes.
- Field-selectable wiring allows for the “AC” operation of the unit to be controlled using a wall switch, a photocell, or any other switching mechanism.
- Photocell sensor included as a standard for use as dusk-to-dawn light.